• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merry Christmas Everyone!
I hope you're all having a good time, whether that be working till Thursday or being stuck at home having nothing to do.

I feel like this is a year to forget, however it may have not been as productive as some of the people who read this may have thought for themselves, there's so much time ahead.

I'm looking forward to the release tomorrow, I may not be online that day on the servers because I do want to try and push the project I'm working on a bit more further for motivation to do what I think will really benefit towards me and my college work.

All I want to say is that for anyone that is feeling really lost during this Christmas holiday, I feel the same way. I can't explain the various expressions I've had over the past few weeks, and whether that's being happy and motivated to do what I like and also losing contact with some of my mates, including one of my real-life friends who it seems I won't be speaking to for a while again since, over the past few months, it's been really hard to motivate myself to play with him.

I've felt like it's such a high expected requirement to play with others sometimes, and then when I try and do that I kinda have other thoughts at the same time such as "You're not being productive enough", this then causes my brain too become confused and not make a decision to do anything at all.

If anyone is experiencing these sort of issues, especially since we're in the holiday season and we've got a lot more spare time to feel welcome to speak to me or anyone they might know.

I hope the server will have a medium-high average amount of players a week, enough for interaction on the server and to get to know others, and maybe even work alongside them in projects such as one I'm hoping I can work on atm, and if I don't it doesn't matter since I feel like as I've got 2 years in college it's enough time to develop my own skillset so I do feel confident with such a large amount of time, really.

I won't make a 'Happy New Year' thread like I usually do most every year on a different Gmod communities forums as I feel like I've gone off-topic from the Christmas Spirit a bit, however, that's generally how I've mostly felt this year, there are more layers however I don't wanna waste your time.

Anyways, I wish you all a Merry Christmas and happy holidays because I'm also looking forward to the gifts from my parents and my relatives that I will receive on the 25th and I'm sure you guys will be pleased to also have some time off school, college/uni and work also!
I am cute.
- Gaben

The following 4 users Like Lt. Jeff's post:
 •  Flame, Nephew, Tails, TASSIA
you too, jeff
Merry Xmas
Many Thanks

Puggy
Donator